[fpc-pascal] Forum merger 2

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 22 14:15:56 CET 2009

Osvaldo Filho wrote:
> anything in the project, once registered as participants, with a
> schedule public, voting technologies: svn, git, googlegroups, OPF, db,
> other frameworks, etc.

I say it again. Just register the project and start coding. You being the
first developer, you have the honour of deciding where this new project
will be hosted (FPC server, SourceForge, GitHub, etc) and what repository
SCM to use (svn, git, mercurial, etc..). Once the project has been created,
please announce it here so other know about it. Other than that, start
coding and others will hopefully follow.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/