[fpc-pascal] Forum merger

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 07:45:08 CET 2009

Vincent Snijders wrote:

> I didn't think Mattias commented on this thread. Do you mean Matthias,

ah, spelling mistake from my side. Yes, I was agreeing with what Matthias
Klumpp said.

> who suggested to use Git on the FPC svn server?

Then we can't call it a FPC SVN server any more. :-) I really don't care
where projects are created - I think SourceForge or GitHub are more visible
and accessible by all. So that would be my first choice anyway.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/