[fpc-pascal] Forum merger

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 07:29:58 CET 2009

Osvaldo Filho wrote:
> Powtils + FreeSpider ?

I'm currently using Powtils for our company CGI projects, but thinking of
moving over to fpWeb in the new year, simply because I like to reduce 3rd
Party dependencies, and Powtils seems rather abandonded. I'm still stuck on
a locally modified 1.6.0.2 simply because 1.7.x is totally broken and
hasn't been touched in the last year as far as I know.

So I would recommend going with something closer to home (part of FPC) -
like fpWeb. This gives much better certainty that it will be continuously
maintained - even if that only means no new feature but at least compilable
with latest FPC.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://opensoft.homeip.net/fpgui/