[fpc-pascal] midlet pascal and fpc

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 16:22:55 CET 2009

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 6:04 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> I found this when I contacted the authors of Midlet Pascal and they
> replied saying that it was given to a group of developers which is
> converting it from C++ to Delphi. But we have still to see if it will
> actually develop, but this is surely better then how it was before, as
> a dead project.

That's very nice, thanks! There have been some talks about Midlet
going open source a few months earlier. But since there were no
sources it really looked like fake.

Anyway. Even if there's no point in uniting two projects (Midlet and
FPC) together, it could be useful to add support for Midlet compiler
(there's command-line tool now) in Lazarus.

thanks,
dmitry