[fpc-pascal] midlet pascal and fpc

Bee Jay bee.ography at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 12:30:07 CET 2009

Hi all,

I just knew recently that Midlet Pascal went open source, through FPC
wiki. Quite a good news, IMO. Since it's now open source, is it
possible to start working on java byte code generator in FPC based on
Midlet Pascal code? This will help FPC targetting mobile devices that
only support java application such as Blackberry. Well, I almost know
nothing about compiler development, so I just hope it'd be possible
someday through the help of Midlet Pascal code.

--

-Bee-

...making buzzes at http://twitter.com/beezing
...writing stories at http://beeography.wordpress.com