[fpc-pascal] Why is cthreads unit not included by default

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 20:56:26 CEST 2009

2009/8/27 Jonas Maebe <jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be>:

>> That was in the very first post of this thread:
>
> Maybe on another mailing list? Not here anyway.

Nope, Mattias is right. He posted the results in the Lazarus mailing
list, but when I moved the discussion from there to here, I quoted his
results in my first posting.

Here they are again.
Mattias test results are as follows:

Under his Linux machine the above program takes about 7.5 seconds.
Uncomment the cthreads unit: 7.5 seconds

Under OS X the above program takes on his mac book about 15 seconds.
Uncomment the cthreads unit: 21 seconds

Regards,
  - Graeme -