[fpc-pascal] Does Anybody Know how to REALLY kill an App on Pocket Pc?

epergola epergola at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:30:39 CEST 2009

Felipe thanks very much!
Since you are *the* man for arm dev in fpc (as I read), could you please
take a look at the
More than SipShoiwIM, I would like to know how to ensure that the
Findwindow/Showwindow
keep the keyboard hidden for the duration of the App.
Now, the resetpda on FormCreate of Main form hides it.
It is kept hidden when  I call Form2.showmodal in Main Form.
But when I close Form 2, the keyboard re-appears on top of MainForm!
(you can move resetpda from FormActivate to FormCreate, then run the test
code
I sent previously to reproduce the problem).
Thanks