[fpc-pascal] Status of fpc on Nokia n810

Den Jean Den.Jean at telenet.be
Sat Aug 22 22:31:19 CEST 2009

On Saturday 22 August  2009 18:21:38 Luca Olivetti wrote:
> You can buy the moses smartq5 on dealextreme, then install mer on it

are sources of all drivers available to recompile under Mer?
That is the problem always, like with zaurus or archos 5,
a lot of the H/W (audio, touchscreen, special keys, ... ) may
not work on a non vendor linux OS (whilst vendor linux may not
provide arm gcc).

I've heard it was rather slow, but faster with Mer
(but no sound, keys, wifi not perfect...)

I am even considering TomTom (framebuffer), because they are not
so expensive. If the project is accepted, the users would
need to buy 100 devices, it is unlikely that they will accept to
pay for something like the Asus R50A which is 1000 EUR over here.

thx for the info.

Den Jean