[fpc-pascal] fpsocket error

Евгений sem-evgen at rambler.ru
Wed Aug 19 11:15:50 CEST 2009

Henry Vermaak пишет:
> 2009/8/18 Евгений <sem-evgen at rambler.ru>:
>
>> Socket error[38]: Function not implemented
>>

> Try and write a short c program to test socket support in the kernel.
> If it fails, maybe you need to re-configure (try `make menuconfig`)
> and re-build your kernel to make sure that socket support is included.
>  If the c program works, fpc might be at fault.
>
> Henry

Thank you for your advice, I tried. A simple socket program written in C
works. Now I don't know what to do with Pascal, i don't want to rewrite
my large program in C.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4346 (20090818) __________

http://www.esetnod32.ru