[fpc-pascal] command-line+Carbon template?

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Sat Sep 27 23:19:11 CEST 2008

On 27 Sep 2008, at 12:26, logrus at amberagents.com wrote:

> Trouble is, the app I'm porting is a command-line utility, which
> I've been
> building using the FPC 2.2.0 Standard Tool template. I've included
> Files.pas and its dependencies in the uses clause, but I still need to
> link in a Carbon lib.

That works exactly the same as with using a C, Objective-C or C++
project in Xcode: just add Carbon.framework to your project (Project-
 >Add to Project... -> navigate to /System/Library/Frameworks ->
select Carbon.framework -> click "Add".

(note: *never* select frameworks from SDK's, but always in the regular
system hierarchy; if you then tell Xcode to use a particular SDK, it
will prepend all the regular system paths with the SDK paths).

Jonas