[fpc-pascal] Exe size

Paul paul.blommaerts at telenet.be
Thu Sep 4 16:34:29 CEST 2008

I have to use:

C:\FPC\2.2.2\bin\i386-win32\strip.exe --strip-all
D:\FreePascal\Projects\Test\Project1.exe,
anything else fails.

In my Dutch version here, after compling is on the top position in that
compiler tab which is in fact before compling
Probably a translation bug.

After compling, I got "Oeps - debugger crash".

Ayway, the size was still 1116 kb for and empty program (button and a label)
and the limit for my full program (Delphi) is 1 Mb
There's still a long way to go ..
For Windows, it's not a problem (Delphi program), but I want it for WinCE
and I have the same restrictions there.

Paul