[fpc-pascal] Installing on Mac OS X

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Sep 1 17:12:22 CEST 2008

On 01 Sep 2008, at 16:00, Paul wrote:

> but I give it up for the moment.
> I can't find any files at all, just downloaded fpcsrc, but I can't
> find it anywhere.

What can you not find? The downloaded file, or the files it installed?
The downloaded file is probably in the downloads folder in your home
directory (or in Safari, choose Window->Downloads and click on the
magnifying glass next to the file).

The files it installed are again somewhere under /usr/local, probably.
In the installer, you can choose File->Show Files to see where it puts
everything (ignore the "." at the start of the path names).

Jonas