[fpc-pascal] Spreadsheet library/unit?

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Mon Oct 20 05:26:56 CEST 2008

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho writes:

>>Which formats currently work under unix (Linux/FreeBSD)?
>
> Only Excel 2

Thanks for the update and for the Wiki changes.

Based on your schedule when do you think you may get the opendocument
format or the Excel 5 working under Linux/FreeBSD?

Also, any plans to have the help in anything other than chm?
I found some viewers/converters, so I think I will be able to open it or
convert it, but would be nice if there was something other than chm. If I
get to conver it, should I put it somewhere for you? Haven't tried yet, but
I think I will be able to convert to PDF.