[fpc-pascal] Spreadsheet library/unit?

Francisco Reyes lists at stringsutils.com
Fri Oct 17 20:16:16 CEST 2008

Don't see my response to the list..
Resending.. and updating..

> completely obsolete, and I just kept it in the website because I still
> haven't written docs for the new version. I would recommend against
> using it.

 Gotcha.

> In which operating system did you run it? Excel 5 needs the generation
> of a OLE documented.

 OpenSuse 10.3

> Yes, this is a true statement. OOXML and OpenDocument would also work,
> but you will need to improve support for them in fpspreadsheet.
>

> What do you mean by by that?

I see a comment in the opendocument file that it is not finished.
It currently creates a directory, but doesn't seem like the files are
correct yet. Tried to make a zip  out of the directory and open it with
openoffice. It gave an error.

Which formats currently work under unix (Linux/FreeBSD)?