[fpc-pascal] How to auto create the $fpctarget directory

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 16:11:26 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 1, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Mattias Gärtner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Which output directory do you mean?
> The unit output directory of the project is auto created by the IDE since 16284.

It's the unit output directory. I know it Lazarus it works perfectly
(smile), but it's when you compile a fresh checkout of fpGUI from the
command line that it fails.

I managed to update the build.sh script for unix type OS's, using
Henry's example. It now creates the unit output directory if it
doesn't exist.  I don't know windows batch files very well (or at
least haven't done it in years), so need to read up a bit on how I can
do the same there.

Either way, I still think it would be handy if the compiler can create
the directories as needed.

Regards,
  - Graeme -