[fpc-pascal] How to build 2.2.2-crosscompiler for arm-linux ?

Joost van der Sluis joost at cnoc.nl
Sun Nov 30 11:19:49 CET 2008

Op zaterdag 29-11-2008 om 19:48 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Koenraad
Lelong:
> Hello,
> In the past I built numerous fpc-crosscompilers for arm-linux but now I
> can't anymore.
> What I did :
> Downloaded and extracted fpcbuild-2.2.2.tar.gz
> make CPU_TARGET=arm OS_TARGET=linux NOGDB=1 NODOCS=1 crosszipinstall
> This complains that ppcrossarm is not found !
> If I do the same with 2.2.0 I do get my crosscompiler.

I would guess that 'crosszipinstall' creates the installation into
zip-files. For that the compiler already has to be compiled. Try a
'clean all' instead of 'crosszipinstall'. And it could be that you have
to specify the start-compiler with 'PP=ppcx386'

Joost