[fpc-pascal] fpImage resample via interpolation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 14:33:18 CET 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 27 Nov 2008, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>
>> As far as I can see, fpImage has for StretchDraw only the
>> TMitchelInterpolation.
>
> This is not correct. This is the standard interpolation used.
> But you can use other interpolations. The extinterpolation.pp
> unit contains other interpolations (6 or 7) that can be used
> with the StretchDraw implementation.
>
> But additional interpolations are always welcome.

fpGUI doesn't use fpImage yet, but I did borrow the StretchDraw() code
from there. And yes, you can specify a whole bunch of other
interpolations to use. If memory serves me well, fpGUI has a few more
interpolations than fpImage. When I start implementing fpImage support
in fpGUI, I will contribute those to FCL.

Regards,
  - Graeme -