[fpc-pascal] re: Cannot run mplayer with TProcess when options is poUsePipes in Windows

Dusan Halicky dusan.halicky at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 14:40:16 CET 2008

Well. The only way how to make mplayer visible is read all data from output

repeat
  i := Output.Read(buf[0],100);
until i<0;

but since my program is console application, it stay blocked on the
last read from output and do not continue to application main loop
None of these are problems on linux, it appears only on windows. Any
ideas?