[fpc-pascal] avl_tree.pp unit license

Vladimir Zhirov vvzh.home at gmail.com
Sun May 25 08:46:20 CEST 2008

Hi,

I've got a question about the license of unit avl_tree.pp, that comes
with FCL. FPC FAQ states that

> Applications created by the compiler and using the runtime library
> come under a modified library gnu public license (LGPL), which permit
> no restriction on the type of license the application has.

Meanwhile, the avl_tree.pp contains the following comment:

> This source is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify   *
> it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by  *
> the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or     *
> (at your option) any later version.

AVL_Tree unit is used by dom.pp.

So the question is: are there any restrictions on the license of
applications that use dom.pp and avl_tree.pp?