[fpc-pascal] FPC Bombs

John Youngquist johny at iaw.com
Sat May 10 22:30:44 CEST 2008

I don't think its my program because it worked fine last time i opened it.
I just fixed it by removing FPC and deleting the FPC directory where
it was installed then reinstalling. I dislike this a fix cause you don't
know the cause. I did notice some stuff leftover from the remove but
didn't keep it.

Thanks   JY