[fpc-pascal] Decimal dot

Koenraad Lelong koen1 at brouwerij.homelinux.net
Thu May 8 21:47:19 CEST 2008

Hello,
I need to log some real values so I write them to a file. Unfortunately
the real's are in the form of xxx.yyy, mark the dot. If I try to import
that file in OOo Calc, on the same PC, I get text-values instead of
numbers. If I substitue the dots by comma's I get number-values and I
can make graphs.
Am I doing something wrong that fpc writes decimal dots and OOo expects
comma's ? I think it's something to do with locales but I don't know
where to look to configure things.
Using fpc 2.2.0 on Linux, Suse 10.3 if that matters, and also on a
"homebrew" LFS-machine (LFS=linux from scratch).

Thanks,
Koenraad Lelong.