[fpc-pascal] Search engine in Pascal

Jilani Khaldi jilani at cheapnet.it
Mon Mar 31 11:51:28 CEST 2008

> There is, IODA:
>
>  http://ioda.sourceforge.net/
I compiled it from source and installed it. Trying it with a little
example I couldn't get it working and the error message is written in
german. I don't know german. So could you please translate errors
messages in english? Thank you.
I think (!?) the error is: "coudn't open the file". But without
indicating the file name.
These are my 2 questions:
1) I have some HTML files (*.html) in "/data/html", how to index them?
2) I have the file "/data/txt/students.txt",  how to index it?
I have the wordlist "/dati/wlist/wl.txt" which contains:
abc,1
efg,2
hij,3
klm,4