[fpc-pascal] connection problem

l at c-m-w.me.uk l at c-m-w.me.uk
Thu Mar 27 14:30:13 CET 2008

I am experiencing similar problems with the www.freepascal.org front page and svn checkout update - both just hang. It is ISP specific - my normal ones work fine, but I am staying away from home this week and my host's ISP won't connect.
Colin

Hi, I'm experiencing connection problems to bugs.freepascal.org and
svn.freepascal.org.

prog at linux:~/temp> svn co
http://svn.freepascal.org/FPC/svn/lazarus/trunk l
svn: requerimiento PROPFIND falló en '/FPC/svn/lazarus/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND de '/FPC/svn/lazarus/trunk': 405 Method Not Allowed
(http://svn.freepascal.org)

prog at linux:~> ping bugs.freepascal.org
PING bugs.freepascal.org (x.x.x.x) 56(84) bytes of data.
64 bytes from cust198-202.dsl.versadsl.be (x.x.x.x): icmp_seq=1
ttl=40 time=358 ms
64 bytes from cust198-202.dsl.versadsl.be (x.x.x.x): icmp_seq=2
ttl=40 time=386 ms
64 bytes from cust198-202.dsl.versadsl.be (x.x.x.x): icmp_seq=3
ttl=40 time=539 ms

I tried at least since monday. Given absent of reports, and the bug
tracker notices in mail and CIA at IRC I suppose it's working, any
idea?

Jesus Reyes A.

____

http://correo.yahoo.com.mx/