[fpc-pascal] FPC on GSoC

Musan Antal antal at componente.net
Tue Mar 11 19:29:09 CET 2008

Could you please tell me more about this issue:

Musan Antal schreef:
> Was you ever considering to get involved in the Google Summer of Code?
> There are lot of Open-Source projects in it, I think it would also be in
> the benefit of FPC to get some developers.
>
> But what do you think about this?

It is a good idea. FPC applied twice and was rejected twice. Maybe you can
inform
with Google Summer of Code, what needs to be done, so FPC won't be rejected
a third
time (of course that can be prevent by not applied for a third time).

Vincent

Who and what was trying to do on GSoC and failed?
I'd like to make a project on GSoC so that FPC should have an function to
play AVI or some video format like that.

What if I'll administer this for GSoC?