[fpc-pascal] Crt and remote terminal

Carsten Bager carsten at beas.dk
Mon Jun 9 10:26:52 CEST 2008

Hi

I would like to have the possibility to log in to my program via TCP and use
the crt unit.  (I monitor a connection attempt on a specific port number, and
opens a line when it is necessary)

I can easily create some code where input output is redirected to the
remote terminal but the crt unit still sends its commands to the terminal
where the program was started.
Is it possible to re-Initialize the crt unit after the program is started and a tcp
connection is opened and Finalize when the connection is closed or should
I write a new unit.

Regards Carsten