[fpc-pascal] FPC_ARMEL ld-linux.so.3

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Thu Jun 5 15:27:08 CEST 2008

Nataraj S Narayan escribió:
> Hi
>
> I find that in my qemu emulated machine , /lib/ld-linux.so.3 is actually
> a symink to /lib/ld-2.7.so <http://ld-2.7.so>.
>
> Whereas in my target Arm machine it is just ld-linux.so.3. Could this be
> any problem ?

I'm in no way an expert but I don't think so: in my n800 there's only
ld-linux.so.3 and the hello program works *but* I've cross-compiled it:
up until now I haven't succeeded in building a native eabi compiler (as
you can see from my messages the linker under scratchbox, from the
codesourcery toolchain, gives an error).
I'd say you should update your fpc sources from svn and rebuild the
compiler, since Florian committed a couple of important fixes for eabi
in the last few days.

Bye
--
Luca