[fpc-pascal] FPC_ARMEL system calls

Nataraj S Narayan natarajsn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 06:54:16 CEST 2008

Hi Luca

Please give me the full command used for  cross compiling with all the
options.

Is it "-O-" or just "-O"?

I am able to run the ppcarm which was generated by cross compiling, on the
qemu system, and am able to compile and run a siple writeln app. But when
copying  and executing to the ARM board it justs hangs till i CRTL-C.
regards

Nataraj