[fpc-pascal] FPC_ARMEL system calls

Luca Olivetti luca at ventoso.org
Wed Jun 4 14:30:25 CEST 2008

En/na Henry Vermaak ha escrit:

> what output does:
>
> qemu-arm -strace hello

mmmmh, my qemu-arm doesn't have a -strace option:

$ devkits/cputransp/bin/qemu-arm-cvs -strace
users/luca/home/luca/fpc-svn/hello
qemu-arm version 0.9.0, Copyright (c) 2003-2007 Fabrice Bellard
usage: qemu-arm [-h] [-g] [-d opts] [-L path] [-s size] [-cpu model]
program [arguments...]
Linux CPU emulator (compiled for arm emulation)

-h                print this help
-g port           wait gdb connection to port
-L path           set the elf interpreter prefix
(default=/usr/gnemul/qemu-arm)
-s size           set the stack size in bytes (default=524288)
-cpu model        select CPU (-cpu ? for list)
-drop-ld-preload  drop LD_PRELOAD for target process

debug options:
-d options   activate log (logfile=/tmp/qemu.log)
-p pagesize  set the host page size to 'pagesize'

> give? (run on your i386 after cross-compiling)
>
> did you compile this with the 2.18 binutils?

Yes.
Could you send me your compiled hello program?

Bye
--
Luca