[fpc-pascal] {$R file} support on non-Windows targets

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 09:44:39 CEST 2008

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 2:23 AM, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara >
> I still can not access the website or the news server

Sorry Luiz and Paul for the inconvenience...

Our new building is plagued with issues, plus the electritian we have
really sucks!!!  He can't seem to get things done in one go, so he
seems to work in the evenings when we close (17:00), and does little
bits at a time. :-(  And according to our time zone differences
(looking at your emails), that's your guys day time or something.  :-(

Hopefully our electricity issues will be resolved by the end of the
week. But as I mentioned before, fpGUI code is available on
SourceForge, so is not affected by our office outages.

To get the latest code:
  svn co https://fpgui.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/fpgui/trunk fpgui

For urgent email support, you can email me directly:
  graemeg dot lists at gmail dot com

or try your luck with the newsgroup sever (lets hope by the end of the
week, all issues are resolved).

Regards,
 - Graeme -