[fpc-pascal] Flush(StdOut) doesn't mean Flush(Output)

Tomas Hajny XHajT03 at mbox.vol.cz
Tue Jul 8 10:47:12 CEST 2008

On Mon, July 7, 2008 12:11, leledumbo wrote:

> So, what's the purpose of having them?

That's the part I could not answer myself and asked others who could
remember the reasons for introducing it. There may have been technical
reasons like support for "absolute" keyword (which could support a real
alias) missing with some targets/platforms, or some reasons why there
should be two distinct text files with their own buffers, possibly
different I/O handlers and using different output device/handle.

Tomas