[fpc-pascal] FPC Zip library

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 22:04:45 CET 2008

On 28/01/2008, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know a zip library for fpc that can create a directory
> structure inside the zip?

Yup. Darius Blaszijk and I worked on a TZipFile project (Darius did
most of it) where you can access the inside of a zipfile in the same
way as a normal directory. Create, Delete and View files and
directories etc... Compression is still not working 100% - I still
need to find some time to debug it. But if you have a zip file with no
compression, it works perfectly. We created the project for things
like a new help file format where all content is stored in a zip
archive and viewed directly from the zip file. Darius might have had
other plans to.

Have a look at:

https://modelbuilder.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/modelbuilder/src/trunk/mcl/zipfile/

Regards,