[fpc-pascal] [ann] AggPas 2.4 RM3 update

Milan Marusinec milan at marusinec.sk
Wed Jan 23 02:53:00 CET 2008

Dear Ladies & Gentleman,

I am proud to announce I have just released a new version of AggPas,
the Object Pascal port of the wonderful AGG.

http://www.aggpas.org

A New version of AggPas 2.4 Release Milano 3 is now capable of doing
same things it's master library in C/C++ does.

On top of that, I have completely documented the Agg2D API.

http://www.aggpas.org/documentation

Examples are in Object Pascal, but besides that I think also
C/C++ users can benefit from it, since the API interface is the same.

Last news is about some new gradient fills, I have created for
AggPas 2.4 RM3. The main one is Contour Gradient, and it
can create the color transitions from any arbitrary shape.

http://www.aggpas.org/aggpas-demo.htm#ContourGradient

There are also a new Assymetric Conic & Bitmap gradients.
I want to ask all of you to just let me know, if there
would be interest to have these new gradients also
in C/C++ version. If your concern would be considerable,
I would port it back to C/C++ to make some contribution.

Have a nice day
Milano