[fpc-pascal] GLext in Free Pascal does not work?

Jakub Marian kubazek at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 00:27:14 CET 2008

Well, glext_LoadExtension('GL_version_1_4')  was just an example, of course
that I tried Load_GL_version_2_0 and some other functions. But I get "access
violation" when I try to call ANY function from glext. I would understand it
if I got just false as a return value of a function... But the program goes
down with Access violation message written into command line window. For
example if I call Load_GL_version_2_0, I get:

An unhandled exception occurred at $100279D9 :
EAccessViolation : Access violation
  $100279D9
  $0040769D

P.S. I will take a look at glshaders.pas and decide if I can find the source