[fpc-pascal] Semaphore

Damien Gerard milipili at shikami.org
Mon Feb 11 10:45:35 CET 2008

Hi !
I think it has been discussed before but I would like to use
Semaphores, to allow multiple reads but 1 write at once (which is in
fact commons operations in a multi-thread program).

My program must work under OSX/Nux and Windows.
I may have missed something but I can not find something suitable for
me.
Under Windows OpenSemaphore, under unixes CurrentTM.Semaphore*...

Is there any TSemaphore class of equivalent ? Or may be an example how
to use Semaphores ? :)

--
Damien Gerard
milipili at shikami.org

Le temps n'a pas d'importance. Seul le code est important
    -- (f00ty)