[fpc-pascal] Properties in records not supported ! :(

Skybuck Flying skybuck2000 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 9 22:36:30 CET 2008

Hello,

Delphi 2007 has another pretty handy new feature:

"Properties in records".

For example it's even possible to have index properties.

Some that I could write code using the record like:

myRecord.SomeField[SomeIndex] := 12345;

then the property methods can place the value 12345 anywhere inside the
record or even in another record via pointer fields inside the current
record where I would like it to be depending on possibly/maybe some other
fields of the record.

For example

procedure TMyRecord.SetValue( Index : integer; Value : integer );
begin
    if LargePenis then
    begin
        Pinteger( longword(DildoPtr) + Index )^ := Value;
    end else
    begin
        LittlePenis^ := Value;
    end;