[fpc-pascal] a call on 64-bit testing of fpGUI

Helmut Hartl helmut.hartl at firmos.at
Sat Feb 2 18:52:01 CET 2008

Florian Klaempfl wrote:
> Helmut Hartl schrieb:
>> Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>>> Hi,

>>> I unfortunately don't own a 64-bit PC and the remote server I have
>>> access to doesn't run a GUI, so can't actually execute any of the
>>> compiled applications. :-(
>>
>> Hello Graeme,
>>
>> I can give you NX Server access to a 64 Bit CentOS Linux System
>> runnin on Xen in an Server Housing at least for some weeks maybe
>> longer.
>
> Guess why I asked about the NX stuff personally how it works ;)

It seems that the Sherlock Holmes in me is no the brightest one of all.
:-)

I have another unused XEN Machine by now - Grame could do with the
machine what ever he want's
to test his stuff - as long it's not illegal - the machine will get
reformated after he is done.
I think the machine will not be used for a few months.

So you both could choose what ever variant makes you happy. ;-)

My personal interest in fpGUI comes, as i need to do a port of our
(Delphi) SIP VoiP Client for
WinCE and Linux. And I am currently quite unsure what GUI Components to
use ...
(Size,Speed and equal Appearance is what counts for us)

helmut