[fpc-pascal] a call on 64-bit testing of fpGUI

Giuliano Colla giuliano.colla at fastwebnet.it
Fri Feb 1 21:43:27 CET 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys ha scritto:
> On 01/02/2008, ik <idokan at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 1. It seems that label does not have the color property, at least FPC
>> does not find it.
>
> TfpgLabel as a TextColor and BackgroundColor property.  Is that what
> you were looking for?
>
>> 2. Font select is compiled but I have a sig serv on procedure
>> TMainForm.CreateFontList;
>
> Could you email the exact error or even a backtrace if possible please.

I seem to recall that I had a similar problem (on a 32 bit platform)
just because I didn't have an arial font of any kind installed.
I replaced default font names with generic Serif and Sans, and I forgot
about the problem.
Maybe it's unrelated, but just in case.

Giuliano
--
Giuliano Colla

Whenever people agree with me, I always feel I must be wrong (O. Wilde)