[fpc-pascal] DWARF line info cannot be used gdb

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Mon Dec 29 23:57:12 CET 2008

On 29 Dec 2008, at 23:10, dmitry boyarintsev wrote:

> compile line
> fpc -Aas -gw2 test.pas
> gdb test.exe
> (gdb) b test.pas:7
> warning: (Internal error: pc 0x40144e in read in psymtab, but not in
> symtab.)
>
> warning: (Internal error: pc 0x40144e in read in psymtab, but not in
> symtab.)

I got these warnings also on Mac OS X when I was initially on dwarf
support there. Unfortunately, I don't remember anymore which fix
exactly solved them, or what the root cause was.

Could you execute the following gdb commands to to see which code this
address corresponds to?

info line *0x40144e
x/10i 0x40144e

Jonas