[fpc-pascal] Dynlibs.LoadLibrary on 64bit Debian (Ubuntu)

Andrew Brunner andrew.t.brunner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 15:04:27 CET 2008

Hi Joost,

The the problem was a Linux problem.  I'm running debian, Ubuntu 8.10,
but the problem was with the entries in FSTab not having the propper
case for the remote shares.  I matched the cases in the complete paths
(server side) and Rebooted.  Now at least I could test for crashes.

Unfortunately, I had already upgraded my binutils before I could test
so I need to re-install from scratch to revert back to my old bin
utils?

I don't have issues with loading/unloading at the present.