[fpc-pascal] Dynlibs.LoadLibrary on 64bit Debian (Ubuntu)

Jonas Maebe jonas.maebe at elis.ugent.be
Tue Dec 23 19:07:26 CET 2008

On 23 Dec 2008, at 19:03, Jonas Maebe wrote:

> On 23 Dec 2008, at 14:54, Andrew Brunner wrote:
>
>> 'm running into another issue where I create all classes from scratch
>> to avoid using Classes unit inside library and now my library won't
>> load.  The only FPC related unit I use is SysUtils.
>
> I cannot reproduce this crash following http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=12814

BTW: the binutils in Ubuntu 8.10 appear to be buggy: http://bugs.freepascal.org/view.php?id=12832
. Maybe in your case ld is not crashing, but simply generating wrong
code. If you are using Ubuntu 8.10, you may want to downgrade your
binutils just like the person who reported the referenced bug.

Jonas