[fpc-pascal] Forcing a text file to use a predefined handle

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.fpc-pascal at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Dec 20 19:30:56 CET 2008

Michael Van Canneyt wrote:

> I would think that
>
> TTextRec(Error).Handle:=TTextRec(StdOut).Handle
>
> Does the trick ?

TextRec(StdErr) etc... it works and is certainly good enough. Program
self-checks OK so I'm fairly confident it's ported correctly, now to
start off with the object wrappers to see if it works in Lazarus as well
as it does in Delphi.

Thanks for the help everybody, I'll go back to lurking quietly.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk