[fpc-pascal] Porting linux to pascal, would it be, possible ?

Gerard N/A gerardusmercator at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 10:22:11 CET 2008

Hi Graeme,

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 10:56 AM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graemeg.lists at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 8:07 PM, Prince Riley <wmarketing3 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> That project is such a mess (my personal opinion).  Just the other day
> I wanted to download the Eclipse IDE, to see what has changed over the
> last few years since I looked at it. Well, after browsing their
> website for 30 minutes, I still couldn't find a clear "download
> Eclipse IDE here" link!  What's up with that!!!  I simply gave up and
> moved on.

www.eclipse.org
On the upper menu, 5th item, "downloads".
Then choose whatever you wnat to download, and choose the mirror, and
the download starts.
lazarus.freepascal.org on the other way seldom works lately and when
it does it's so slow it can't be used.