[fpc-pascal] Porting linux to pascal, would it be, possible ?

Prince Riley wmarketing3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:07:31 CET 2008

Thank you for your reply.

Eclipse was first released as a Java development IDE several years ago, but
if you take a look at the Eclipse web site www.eclipse.org you'll see that
since then Eclipse has evolved and been extended to support Ruby, Python,
C/C++.

The suggestion I was making is there is a very large base of programmers,
developer, and others  who now use Eclipse as their primary IDE in much the
same way UNIX folks use emacs and
if there were a Eclipse FPC plugin they could discover and learn the
language.

Prince