[fpc-pascal] Porting linux to pascal, would it be, possible ?

Andrew Haines andrewd207 at aol.com
Sun Dec 7 05:34:08 CET 2008

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:55 PM, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
> <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> If you want to do some large work to increase the use of FPC I would
>> recommend creating a Window Manager instead, probably with fpgui.
>>

> How far did you guys get with the 'fpwm' project?  Did it actually run
> at some point. I see the last code changes was 2 years ago.

I just checked out fpwm and updated it and fpgui locally so it can
compile. It does almost nothing atm but can reparent and close windows
:) not alot. I was thinking I might write a widget for resizing and
moving windows. Currently the window "title bar" is a Label and a Button
that has an "X" for it's text and stdimg.quit as the image.  I might
work on it some in the coming week if I can find the time.

Regards,

Andrew