[fpc-pascal] Lazarus: graphical interface using code only?

Ryan Mann ryan_mann at mac.com
Thu Dec 4 07:35:46 CET 2008

Actually, I tried to compile FPGUI using build.bat on Windows earlier
today and I got an error.  If you want, I can try it again and get the
exact error message.  By the way, does FPGUI use Windows API on
Windows?  If it does that's good because the GUIs it creates are
probably accessible to screen readers.
Thanks.
Ryan