[fpc-pascal] Mac OS X api cals

Paul paul.blommaerts at telenet.be
Thu Aug 28 11:47:16 CEST 2008

>I don't see the problem if you use a good and strong VPN. If was the  case
>in my last job and we worked for a bank.

Probably not if properly setup on both sides by IT personnel.

But what if you want a 100% save connection with someone that has never seen
a computer in Zimbabwe, completely central managed for control within 10
seconds passing every firewall ?
Most of our clients came to us for the latter and never looked back.
If needed, our enterprise clients can lock special features or instructions
passing the server for particular sessions, automatically and centrally
managed..
Actions can be limited per admin console.
Vnc will work in most cases, but not as secure and certainly not thru every
firewall without user intervention.
Also, the features you can build in if you have complete control are
unlimited.

Paul

fpc-pascal maillist  -  fpc-pascal at lists.freepascal.org