[fpc-pascal] FPC_HAS_FEATURE_TEXTIO - Strange behaviour!

SirStorm25 _matt140_ at live.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 20:06:35 CEST 2008

Hi All!!!

Im trying to develop reading capabilities for an OS im helping to develop.
When enabling the FPC_HAS_FEATURE_TEXTIO from the RTL, I get a few errors
involving
the file: Text.inc.
All of the errors returned are mainly "do_" functions.
E.g:
do_read
do_write
do_close
do_erase
dp_rename
etc...

any ideas on stopping this? Anyone know if I have to enable another
define? I've tried {$define FPC_HAS_FEATURE_FILEIO}, but, no luck! :(

Regards

SirStorm25.