[fpc-pascal] Turbo Pascal Mode Bug?

Zaka E-Lab shanatorio at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 18:35:44 CEST 2007

Daniƫl Mantione:
> Funny. Free Pascal does not respect ISO Pascal, because it respects
> Turbo Pascal. :) Turbo Pascal in turn, does not respect ISO Pascal,
> because it respects UCSD Pascal.

Is very confusing when talking about Standard Pascal, cause it's not
like C/C++ that have standard that is respected by most people ( at
least, is what I feel ). My teachers talk about "Standard Pascal" ( no
one knows what they are talking about, but you must accept their holy
truth ), I knew that TP is not ISOP, but the pupil can't refuse the
teacher unless he wants to be bitten.

Florian Klaempfl:
> Normal because FPC emulates TP7, just add {$X+} in TP6 and you get the
> same behaviour.

Is there a way to do the contrary? I mean, to avoid the use of a
function as a procedure in freepascal.

Thanks.

Zaka.