[fpc-pascal] Converting StrLCopy to widestrings

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 18:25:38 CET 2007

On Nov 18, 2007 2:11 PM, Marc Weustink <marc at dommelstein.net> wrote:
> I need to review the code in that area, imo it is not needed.

I couldn't make it work without allocating. There is no permanent
storage for the data available.

> anyway when is the allocateed memory freed ?

I noticed that it's nowhere freed. More parts allocate memory, but
it's freed on DestroyHandle. I don't know if windows frees it,
probably not.

Also, I don't know if DestroyHandle for dialogs is called always after
closing, so there are questions and this may be a point of memory
leak.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho