[fpc-pascal] Software

Bobby Walters bw4linux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 16:58:20 CET 2007

Does anyone on this list have a software to market? Or plan to write
software that they will be marketing? If so, I have a solution.
I am putting up a company, for selling software, and Web Sites. If you
sell your product through my company, You can get the perks of having
your own business selling it, and helping me to make money, without
losing a dime. I will simply add 10% of your price, onto the final
listed price, as my fee.  If anyone is interested, please email me
directly! Thanks.

--
*-With the power to be evil, comes the responsibility to be good!-*